Dale C. Roberson has practiced law for more than 30 years, most of that serving individuals and businesses in Hartford and Tolland counties. Attorney Roberson’s practice is focused on estate planning, elder law, bankruptcy, civil litigation, and a wide range of legal matters.
Mr. Roberson has established a strong reputation as a lawyer who provides effective legal solutions with a caring and personal touch. He takes the time to fully understand each client’s objectives and learns the nuances of each situation in order to develop the most effective legal strategy.
He earned both his Juris Doctor and Master of Law degrees in estate planning and elder law at Western New England University School of Law.
He is a member of numerous professional associations, including the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Admitted to the Connecticut Bar, 1983
- US District Court for the District of Connecticut, 1984
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, MA J.D.; LLM
- Major: Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Saint Joseph College, M.A.
- University of North Carolina & Western Carolina University, B.A.
- Tolland County Bar Association, Past President
- Connecticut Bar Association, Past Member Council of Bar Presidents